Shiftwork: 2pm - 10pm | Mon-Fri
Our client is a large financial services group renowned for being one of the most diverse working and collaborative working environments within their sector. They are currently on the look out for a Presentation Project Co-ordinator to take on a 12 month FTC, and be an integral part of all things great about design across the creative team.
They have recently seen an increase in their project load and are looking to build a team who are able to continue their magnificent efforts in working with their international offices.
Working closely with the Senior Presentation Designer and reporting into the Presentation Design Manager, you will be responsible for the handling and managing of presentation work across both print and digital. You should be strong in communicating with other designers/creative team members, as it will be your responsibility to brief them thoroughly on client expectations and how you both feel is best to deliver on projects.
Ideally, you should have strong project management or project co-ordination experience across concepting ideas for presentations. You should feel comfortable making those decisions that act in the interests of the team and binds creatives, clients and yourself all together to produce great results.
- A proven track record in Project/Traffic Management experience within a presentation or graphic design capacity
- Understanding and proficiency of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Strong PowerPoint, World and Excel
- The ability to liaise effectively with senior level clients in order to interpret and put concepts into practice
- Able to harness relationships both internally and externally