Our top social media client on the SF Peninsula seeks strong Presentation Designers to work in Keynote on high-impact, top quality design aesthetic presentations incorporating motion and/or animation features. Work closely with top level executives to craft top quality, high impact presentations to be delivered to internal and external audiences at a key conference.
Please note: Must include portfolio, ideally with a link to examples of presentations. If no samples ready, must be willing to create a short, sample presentation for consideration for this role.
This is not a production presentation role where slides just need clean up. The designer will need to make creative slides from scratch base on an outline in Keynote. Designers are encouraged to use other software which may help them create better slides — Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Sketch, etc.
We are not looking for the usual "title and bullet point” slide designs. The designer should be able to convey the message in interesting ways by using animation, icons, clean layouts, imagery, and a solid understanding of design nuances and principles. We welcome creativity and encourage interesting ways of conveying information while staying on brand.
If there is a challenge / problem, don’t dwell on it, come up with a solution. Designers are given a lot of creative freedom and we encourage you to try new idea and have fun with your designs!
- Experience meeting with clients and asking the right kinds of questions to extract information to build slides
- Should be able to take dry text outlines and built cinematic state of the art slides
- Working well in a team environment and being able to collaborate well with other designers is a must
- Ability to uphold brand and style guidelines
- Comfortable and experienced working in teams
- Manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- 5+ years Design experiences
- Knowledge in Keynote preferred
- Mid to senior level Photoshop
- Mid to senior level Illustrator
- Proficient on Mac computers
- AfterEffects is a plus
- Event experience is a plus