Aquent is the world's largest and most successful boutique staffing firm specializing in the creative and marketing field. We place our Talent in contract engagements ranging from 2 days to 2 years! We offer the industry's best benefits that we subsidize dramatically! Medical, dental and vision benefits are available to you after just 30 days and after 90 days you are free to participate in our 401k plan! We also offer an outstanding referral bonus program where you can earn thousands of dollars just for knowing and referring talented friends!
Position-Presentation Design Specialist
Location- Basking Ridge, NJ (remote is not an option)
Hourly pay rate- $25-27hr
Type- Contract, W4
Duration- 1 year contract engagement
Benefits- Subsidized medical, dental, vision and 401k
The Presentation Specialist is responsible for producing high-quality presentations and materials, including creation, design, quality assurance, editing, and all general presentation duties across business segments. The Presentation Specialist will primarily be working in PowerPoint, but we’re not looking for the average PowerPoint user. We’re looking for a designer and innovator who can collaborate with senior staff to create meaningful motion graphics using PowerPoint.
If you would like to apply to this role, please provide
• Produce high-quality presentations including executive review presentations and summaries, and operations review presentations.
• Design and execute high-impact visual presentations for internal and external clients.
• Reformat existing content, condense/copy edit and convey key points through illustration or information graphics.
• Design presentations for company-wide and investor events using company branding guidelines.
• Proofread completed projects to ensure quality and accuracy according to communication principles and branding guidelines.
• Collaborate with team members on project presentations to find graphic solutions to complex problems.
• Create and revise data graphs/charts within presentations.
Requirements Job Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent, bachelor’s degree preferred.
Minimum two years of experience in a presentation production environment.
Strong presentation design portfolio demonstrating expert level in PowerPoint 2007 and beyond including use of multiple masters, color themes, animations, actions, and video.
Keynote experience a big plus, but not required.
Understand marketing strategy, integrate copy and design, and organize information effectively.
Design sense conveying data through graphic elements such as charts, graphs, maps, tables and text.
Expert skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Strong knowledge of grammar and composition rules required for editing and proofreading material.
Position located in Basking Ridge, NJ- no remote