PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This support role focuses primarily on developing internal and external presentations as well as conducting the necessary research and analysis to portray information in a comprehensive and sophisticated manner. Divide time supporting the Regional Heads, Strategic Resource Group, Global Marketing, Business Management, and assisting key initiatives like the business plan, conference presentations, UTI presentations, and updates to investments.
Creates custom information graphics and presentations from project onset through final approval. Performs quality control review of deck content to ensure accuracy and consistency in relation to the audience and project intent. Completes legal approval process and coordinates proof and final deck reproduction through internal/external printing services. Ensures brand consistency, timeliness of delivery, and quality of the final output. Understands and adheres to the presentation style and palette provided and provides presentation style and technical guidance to others.
Works and communicates directly with clients to understand the projects, objectives, goals and deadlines. Clearly and regularly communicates project status to all project stakeholders, projects resources needs, and works to streamline the process and maximize efficiencies. Acts on behalf of the professional as requested to gather information, components and materials in support of driving marketing projects and goals to successful completion. Provides keen attention to detail with the ability to process multiple directives.
Research focused industry trends, collaborate to gather competitive information and synthesize it into an easy-to-understand format.
• Minimum 5 years experience combined in marketing, design and financial service environments
• College degree and / or 4 years of related work experience
• Excellent relationship management skills; ability to establish strong partnerships with team, colleagues and clients
• Outstanding project management skills (i.e., time management and organizational skills); ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to listen to complex ideas and analyze research and synthesize it into easy to understand concepts/stories
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills, critical for presentation of ideas to internal and external clients
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Self starter/personal initiative
• Technical aptitude (intermediate/advanced level) for systems/software applications (PowerPoint, InDesign, Illustrator, Access, Excel, etc.)