Must have corporate/agency background!!
PowerPoint Presentation Specialist with a strong eye for design. This candidate will be responsible for designing, producing and updating presentations for use internal and external clients.
This candidate will work under the direction of the Sr. Production manager and will be responsible for upholding global brand standards while creating effective, dynamic and well thought out presentations. He/She will partner with writers, designers, marketing managers and product specialists in the development of presentations that will be used across a broad range of outputs (on-screen, iPad, print). This candidate must have the ability to communicate information and data effectively with the use of animation, builds, as well as the creation of easy to understand charts, graphs and diagrams.
• Expert knowledge of PowerPoint
• Thorough working knowledge of Excel, Word, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Flash and web skills a plus
• Ability to uphold brand and style guidelines
• Financial industry knowledge and experience a plus
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Offer key executives consultancy-type service when developing meeting and business update presentations
• Work well in a fast-paced environment
• Manage time effectively, to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully
• Self starter with the ability to work independently
• At least 5 years of professional PowerPoint presentation design experience
• Professional demeanor with high degree of comfort speaking with internal clients
• Strong portfolio showcasing high-end presentation design skills (i.e. animation, builds, dynamic charts and diagrams) and clean design aesthetic
• Bachelor's Degree in Design preferred