The Graphic Design Contractor will play a key role in the development, delivery, management and continuous improvement of marketing content, collateral, and communications for both internal and external audiences. The incumbent will: drive marketing creative direction; create visually stunning collateral; incorporate multimedia and novel concepts into sales tools; improve conceptual representations; and adhere to corporate graphic and branding standards. This contracting position will interface directly with the product and industry marketing teams to prepare them for major events, including both customer facing conferences and internal sales training tours. Additionally, the incumbent will work closely with the corporate branding team to ensure all collateral standards are met.
The Graphic Design Contractor will be extremely organized, able to work in a highly energetic environment, and capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously. S/he will thrive on completing a range of work from the creation of software architecture representations to professional presentation design.
Major duties include, but are not limited to:
• Develops creative concepts and pushes the limits of design to make award-winning multimedia business presentations
• Creation of presentations, multimedia assets, and other forms of collateral for internal sales teams
• Edit existing collateral, content, and sales tools to improve information design and user experience
• Bachelor's degree required
• 5+ years experience in graphic design in the high technology industry with proven experience creating high level PowerPoint presentations
• Demonstrated knowledge of information design
• Excellent verbal communications skills
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills.
• Dynamic self-starter and ability to work equally well in a group or individually
• Creative thinker who is able to brainstorm concepts and execute assigned projects
• Advanced working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat Professional, MS PowerPoint, and Keynote
• Ability to incorporate multimedia into presentations
• To be considered, you must submit both a resume and an online portfolio link that showcases your presentation work