Our client is looking for a Presentation Designer to lead the development of all internal and client presentation decks. This Presentation Designer must have an exceptional design skillset, and the ability to efficiently and accurately conceptualize, create and format presentation documents such as pitch decks, proposals and other types of presentations, using Keynote and the Microsoft Office suite of applications (PowerPoint, Excel and Word). They should also have a comprehensive knowledge of advanced applications, such as, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Basic AfterEffects skills are plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Create Keynote decks for internal and external audiences using predefined templates and style guides.
● Research, copywriting, and pulling example copy, images, and video for purposes of deck building.
● Work alongside designers of all types to document projects with photography and other artifacts.
● Respond quickly to feedback and design notes.
● Hyper-focused attention to detail: especially spelling, grammar, and formatting.
● Edit PSDs, Sketch files, and other assets to change text and photos.
● A strong portfolio of presentation work, case studies, or other projects.
● Has exceptional oral and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate/collaborate virtually and in-person with internal teams
● Is adaptable, flexible and enjoys working in a team environment
● Shows ownership and initiative
● Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to proof own work
● Displays enthusiasm to support the team whenever/wherever necessary sometimes over and above normal work hours and listed tasks
Desired Skills and Experience:
● Possess solid presentation, listening and communication skills. Able to work quickly and efficiently and prioritize work
● Strong research abilities, able to research and understand the visual persona of a brand in order to build appropriate presentation collateral
● Ability to tell a story visually and use design to simplify complexity and engage an audience
● Proactive, with the ability to work well independently and as a team
● Professional, positive attitude with a strong work ethic and willingness to observe and learn.
● Takes direction well and can excel in a highly collaborative environment
This is a contract role.
Must be able to work in an office environment.
40 hours per week, additional hours as needed.
Will require less than 10% of travel.