Aquent is working with a large tech client in their search for a motivated, talented and experienced Presentation Designer to help their team. You will be responsible for designing visually impactful presentations in PowerPoint. Our client is looking for a Designer with experience adding videos, motion and other interactive elements to presentations.
Your design and storytelling skills will be used in presentations with clients and prospects in a clear, effective and persuasive manner.
• Expert knowledge of PowerPoint
• Thorough working knowledge of Excel, Word, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Ability to uphold brand and style guidelines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Offer key executives consultancy-type service when developing meeting and business update presentations
• Work well in a fast-paced environment
• Manage time effectively, to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully
• Self starter with the ability to work independently
• At least 5 years of professional PowerPoint presentation design experience
• Experience working in a remote capacity
• Strong portfolio showcasing high-end presentation design skills (i.e. animation, videos, builds, dynamic charts and diagrams) and clean design aesthetic
Duration: 2 weeks (40 hours of work total)