Our client is seeking a strong Presentation Designer to work in collaboration with copywriters and project managers and to focus on creating and producing marketing, brand management and senior executive level presentation requests. The Presentation Designer will bring a passion for design and excellent creative skills to transform ideas into visually engaging presentations.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Communicates information visually with the use of color, typography, photography, animations, charts, graphs and diagrams
- Adheres to brand style and standards while creating effective designs
- Consult with business partners to understand their challenges and verbally provide smart solutions
- Develop creative concepts transforming sometimes complicated text-heavy presentations into concise, visually engaging experiences
- Partner with department team, project managers, account managers, proofreading, art directors, and print production manager
- The presentation designer may also be tasked with helping out with other visual design projects such as icon production, digital banner ads, HTML emails, print brochures, photo resourcing and retouching and trade show graphics as needed.
- Customer-centric with excellent interpersonal skills and perseverance
- Creative and collaborative and a great listener
- Deadline driven with the ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Well-developed verbal and written communications skills
- Resourceful and adaptable to change
- Critical thinker who is comfortable asking questions about project requirements
- Ability to maintain composure and productivity in a fast-paced environment
- Lifelong learner who stays current on presentation and design technology and trends