- This is a 1 year temporary assignment
- Work samples required to be considered
- Local candidates only
- Must have proof of eligibility to work as W2 employee in the US
- Requirements: (Education, Experience, Industry Specifics, etc) Presentation Specialist (Powerpoint & Keynote)
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking to add a Presentation Specialist with a strong eye for design. This candidate will be responsible for designing, producing and updating presentations for use internal and external clients using primarily using Keynote and occasionally Power Point.
If selected for this position you will be responsible for upholding global brand standards while creating effective, dynamic and well thought out presentations to convey complex technical and strategic information. You will partner with communication specialists, technology managers and product specialists in the development of presentations that will be used across a broad range of outputs (on-screen, iPad etc.).
To be considered you must have the ability to communicate information and data effectively with the use of animation, builds, as well as the creation of easy to understand charts, graphs, visuals and diagrams. Also must have some agency background and ability to partner and think through and storyboard with Sr. Executives as needed to convey information in the most effective and efficient way.
- Expert knowledge of Keynote
- Thorough working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Web/HTML skills a plus
- Ability to uphold brand and style guidelines
- Technology industry knowledge and experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Offer key executives consultancy-type service when developing meeting and business update presentations
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Manage time effectively, to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Some PowerPoint, Word and Wxcel experience required
- At least 4-5 years of professional Keynote presentation design experience
- Professional demeanor with high degree of comfort speaking with internal clients
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end presentation design skills (i.e. animation, builds, dynamic charts and diagrams) and clean design aesthetic
- Bachelor's Degree in Design preferred