If you are a stellar Business Development Presentation Designer with an eye for accuracy, our client needs your help STAT! Bring your exceptional eye & pitch deliverable game to this temp-to-hire role utilizing your PowerPoint, Word, Keynote, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop experience. Your reward? Being able to add one of the world's best digital marketing agencies to your resume! If this sounds exciting, apply and let's talk!
The ideal candidate have experience coming from a brand design or integrated agency and loves the ever-changing nature of this space. The candidate will be enthusiastic, organized, and ready to learn starting day one. Additionally, they will ensure world-class, inspiring design throughout all deliverables in the business development process including initial prospect outreach, RFI/RFP execution, and active pitch management. There will be daily exposure to the C-suite, ability to consistently ‘reach up’ and long-term growth potential on the team.
In addition, this designer will design materials for their corporate marketing programs including but not limited to event collateral, social media imagery, posters for internal communications programs, etc.
* Design all RFI, RFP and pitch deliverables from start to finish and elevate work product across each deliverable with a “hyper-critical” eye
* Keeper/Creator of visual branding and the ability to uphold brand/style guidelines
* Develop and design on-going email newsletters and pitch microsites for internal and external audiences, as needed
* Develop pitch theater and printed meeting collateral (such as booklets, posters, bound presentations, etc.) that dovetail with the requirements of each pitch meeting by creating unique and memorable experiences
* Must be able to handle light photography requests on demand (such as headshots or tabletop shoots)
* Interface with various departments in the agency throughout the business development process including Proofing, Project Management and Finance
* Coordinate with external vendors as necessary to produce your deliverables
* Design larger scale internal presentations to NA leadership team
* Prioritize a variety of projects on an ongoing basis based on business needs
* Engrain yourself in their culture and propose ways to leverage within the pitch process