Our client is a fantastic innovation and consultancy brand renowned for coming up with brilliant ideas for both their brand and consumers. As they are going through an activation period where they are working in partnership with brands on big projects, they are now looking for a consultative Presentation Designer to come on site and work with them on a specific pitching project.
Ideally, they are looking for someone who is comfortable across both Powerpoint and InDesign to make the Presentation insightful, fun but most importantly very slick and presentable to their client. This is a project which will need you to adopt a consultative approach so if you are someone who is happy dealing with clients, able to come up with creative concepts to bring ideas to life but most importantly be a flexible professional who is able to manage expectations and really draw out accurate deadlines as this is specifically what they need.
Stereotypically a client that lacks that design eye, they will want to give you full creative reigns so if you are someone who loves the independence to be creative, this could be the role for you!
- Strong PowerPoint experience across big branded projects
- Strong use of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Comfortable dealing with clients and managing expectations
- Clean portfolio with both corporate and advertising experience
- A positive can do attitude which translates through to clients