Our client, a global e-Commerce company, is seeking a bright, motivated, and hardworking individual for our Seattle area Photo Studio Operations Team. This person will play an important role in the flow of product to and from our studio, to be imaged for the website.
The ideal candidate should possess a strong work ethic, attention to detail and the ability to meet rate and quality standards. Please note that this is an operations position within the photo studio, not a creative role.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Have the ability to speak, write, and read English fluently
- Be able to stand and/or walk during shifts between 8 to 12 hours long
- Lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch and/or stretch during shifts between 8 to 12 hours long.
- Lift and move up to 49lbs.
- Push and pull product up to 49lbs. during shift between 8 to 12 hours long
- Engage in full dexterity with both hands and wrists
- Previous experience working in a fulfillment center or warehouse
- Disciplined eye for photographer and styling.
- Proven ability to work successfully without supervision
- Self-driven and able to easily communicate creative ideas and collaborate in a team environment
- An interest in continuous process improvement
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows; experience in Excel and Share Point is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication
- The ability to excel and thrive in a photo studio environment that handles very high volumes