Our large financial services client located in Chicago, IL is seeking a mid-level Presentation Designer who specializes in PowerPoint presentations and marketing. The ideal candidate will have about 3 to 5 years experience working in a large corporate setting, possess visualization skills and the ability to take complex data and translate to slides for presentations.
The Presentation Designer/Production Specialist will be part of the creative team providing PowerPoint presentation design and studio support for the marketing organization and executive team. This individual will play a key role as a PowerPoint specialist we are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture and fast paced environment.
· As a member of the Creative team, the Presentation Designer /Production Specialist will be expected to produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment and possess a high level of creativity and strong understanding or background in visual communication.
· The Presentation Designer /Production Specialist will be expected to help support our presentation and marketing efforts by helping to solve complex stories visually in PowerPoint presentations, collaborating with senior level executives and business partners to ensure designs are on point with business objectives, and formatting standard presentation materials per brand guidelines. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
· This position will also include production and studio work requiring the Presentation Designer /Production Specialist to have a working knowledge of PowerPoint, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop to execute updates to existing marketing materials and executive presentations.
· The Presentation Designer /Production Specialist will have regular check-ins and design reviews of all new work with the VP of Creative and must be able to work within brand guidelines. He/she must also be able to create differentiation while maintaining cohesion among sub-brands.
· As part of an innovative creative team, the Presentation Designer /Production Specialist will work proactively to stay knowledgeable of current implementation technologies and best practice solutions for any initiatives.
· The role also requires the ability to project manage multiple work requests whether daily or long term through the organization’s workflow platform, and will be expected to connect dots across shared-service teams when necessary to meet business needs and deadlines.
Education and Experience
· 3+ years of corporate experience
· Must demonstrate outstanding customer-service attitude, passion, and creativity
· Advanced level of experience across Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
· Working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite a plus (Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
· Capability to work proficiently within workflow system platform and other appropriate project tracking tools
· Ability to work directly with senior and/or executive management
· Excellent client-facing communication skills with the ability to listen and take direction to meet needs
· Ability to work in a high-demanding, high-volume environment, and needs to have flexibility with their schedule in order
to meet deadlines.