We are looking for (2) PowerPoint Specialists to assist the creative group
The designer will work with the our client’s creative team supporting their internal and external clients during 2 of our largest events (these are back to back). The PowerPoint Specialist position will include rebranding client decks to align them with our brand standards. This includes updating basic graphic elements using Photoshop and Illustrator such as graphs, vector artwork, imagery, etc.
We are looking for someone who has very strong organizational skills and project management. The PowerPoint Specialist needs to be accurate and able to work in a fast-paced environment. We have nearly 300 decks that will be reviewed during this time frame.
POWERPOINT SPECIALIST DESCRIPTION:
The PowerPoint Specialist position is a basic to intermediate professional role. You should have moderate skills and work with a high level of proficiency. The PowerPoint Specialist will work solely on PowerPoint decks. These decks will require a skill in graphic design as well as project managing. You will work individually on multiple decks at a time. There is general supervision with latitude for independent judgment. You will consult with senior peers as well as take creative direction from Senior Designers and the Creative Director as necessary. Typically requires one (1) year of training in commercial art or two (2) or more years of experience.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide accurate artwork under tight turnaround deadline dates.
• Requires a strong skillset in Adobe CS5/CS6 (PowerPoint, Photoshop & Illustrator). Other software knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & SharePoint is a plus.
• You will be a steward of our corporate brand guidelines preserving the colors, fonts and other attributes.
• Redesign corporate PowerPoint presentations for use by Senior Executives as well as Sales & Marketing staff. Align artwork to meet graphic standards.
• Maintain quality control of decks; working closely with creative team and job trafficker to communicate project updates and changes.
• Strong communication skills. Able to take the lead and ensure projects are completed on time.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs