Must have strong design skills
seeking a top-notch presentation designer to create dynamic, high-end presentations that motivate, inspire, and persuade. Presentations are a critical business communication and we’re looking for a designer who loves creating presentations. Ideal candidate employs advanced visual storytelling and information design techniques to translate information into inspiration. The ability to partner with writers and other creatives to shape content and bring concepts to life is essential. This role is the primary resource for the creative design of presentations deployed through interactive online sales tools and PowerPoint presentations for marketing, sales, and events.
• Designs and develops visually compelling presentations and technically sound templates in PowerPoint, Keynote and other applications.
• Creates digital presentation content for online sales tools, including navigation and interactive graphics (design only).
• Proposes solutions to keep presentations fresh and engaging.
• Works within brand(s) to create presentations and templates that align with brand guidelines.
• Transforms generic, text-heavy presentations into more graphically engaging, simple, and interactive experiences.
• Translates content into visually engaging formats like infographics
• Creates animations, builds, and dynamic transitions within presentation software.
• Builds and incorporates graphics from Illustrator or Photoshop, and other multimedia components (audio, video, animations etc.).
• Applies design template treatments to slides, including formatting, stylizing, and creation of conceptual and technical graphics (such as charts and graphs).
• Works independently on conceptual and design development, or in partnership with writers and other designers based on project requirements.
• Collaborates and partners effectively with other team members (design, copy, and client services) and business partners.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors degree in graphic design,
• 5 years relevant graphic design and presentation experience,
• 2-3 years Web and/or motion graphic experience strongly preferred.
• Keeps current on emerging presentation technology and design trends.
Skills and Knowledge
• Clean, contemporary design aesthetic.
• Portfolio demonstrating strong presentation and digital work (Web design and motion graphics relevant).
• Experience working within brands guidelines and establishing associated presentation templates.
• Expert knowledge of PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite CS6, Microsoft Word, and Excel. Proficient in Keynote. Working knowledge of Brainshark and Prezi.
• Technically proficient in building files and templates, and importing Excel data.
• Creates presentations for large format applications, including events and staging.
• Proficient in MAC and PC.
• Self-starter who operates effectively to meet concurrent deadlines, and demonstrates ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Presents work clearly and with enthusiasm.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs