One of our top Media and Entertainment companies is looking for a Post Production Producer to join the Product Video team. This team focuses on the innovation, creation and scaling of promotional video assets for the brands' content. Reporting to the Video Production Manager, the Post Production Producer will be tasked with scaling our output, capabilities and editorial talent through a network of vendors and freelancers.
If you possess amazing attention to detail, have strong organizational skills and pride yourself on seeing multiple concurrent projects through to completion, this might be the role for you.
- Oversee the slate of original titles for production and delivery
- Includes asset tracking and availability
- Coordinate production resources such as assistant editors, staff editors, audio designers and external resources for asset delivery.
- Develop vendor and freelancer talent pool for the creation of video assets.
- Assist with hiring, vetting and onboarding freelance / vendor resources.
- Track talent availability for upcoming projects.
- Assign titles and manage production workflow for vendors / freelancers.
- Measure and track vendor / freelancer performance to ensure a premium crop of talent.
- Produce trailer, promo and preview content for on-service:
- Provide creative direction and feedback to up level assets.
- Gather feedback from daily editor panels and provide consolidated note to external editors.
- Review source content for alternate shots and sound bites.
- Project manage bulk projects for production.
● 8+ years of producing in ad agencies, networks or production companies
● Experience working with trailer and promo editors
● Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
● Highly organized +++
● Great communicator +++
● A wide rolodex of production talent both inside and outside of LA
● Experience on jobs with a high volume of deliverables