Large Media and Entertainment company in Burbank is seeking a Post Production Coordinator to join their team. This is a temporary role slated to go through the end of the year but could extend. This role includes some night and weekend work as necessary if assigned or if projects/duties required. The ideal candidate has worked in an ad agency, promo department either cable or network and has a working knowledge of post -production, however a big part of this job is coordinating materials between vendors, producers and network teams.
- Employ best practices for voice over casting and post-production scheduling. Assist Sr. Production Manager by managing up to date Voice Over spread sheets, VO Calendar, actuals and payments in order to process VO Talent payments and Non Union Contracts.
- Reconcile Post Invoices and provide financial and other data reports via Media Pulse needed by Marketing and Creative Executives.
- Enter into On-Air Pro Database new or revised promo Deliverables for Synergy, Off-Air, Digital and Marketing Commercial time.
- Provide back up support for Post Scheduling Coordinator with day-to-day operational deliveries
- Coordinate and fulfill file and clip requests for both internal and external partners.
- Ensure external Vendors deliver all promo elements per brand Vendor Toolkit specifications; archive and maintain all format files for retrieval at any time.
- Manage On-Air Pro database with information such as music cues, scripts and progress notes.
- Ensure that all Post-production scheduling expectations and duties are facilitated in a timely basis.
- Stays current and knowledgeable on all network content.
- Complete specials projects as assigned by Sr. Manager, Post Production
- Back up for Integrated Marketing Creative Coordinator producing and delivering regular sponsored billboards in house.
- At least 1 year experience in post-production capacity in ONE of the following:
- Network –On Air Promotion Post-production department
- Post-production Facility or Post-production Department
- Production Company— Commercials, Interstitials
REQUIRED SKILLS + ABILITIES:
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Xytech, Filemaker Pro based programs and Excel-based spreadsheets.
- Understanding of AVID, Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut Pro editing software, After-effects, Photoshop and Graphic based workflows.
- Ability to convert native digital files into other formats utilizing Adobe Premiere, Compressor or Avid Media Composer
- Ability to change and adapt to rapidly changing post production technologies
- Ability to change and adapt to programming changes that affect promotional deliveries
- QC and Approve promotional material via an Internal MAM system.
- Self-starter, takes initiative, proactive
- Ability to work with various communication styles and creative viewpoints.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Approaches challenges as opportunities for learning and creative thinking
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment
PREFERRED SKILLS + ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of broadcast technical and delivery specifications for linear and digital platforms.
- Some production experience working in Post-production suites.
- Expertise in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to review Production invoices prior to Production Manager approval
Required Education: BA in related field