Policy Marketing Manager
Europe is going through an exciting series of policy challenges and needs extended marketing support to meet the new political landscape. If now is an inflection point for global internet policy, marketing that policy is at the heart of that challenge. You’ll join a busy, productive and smart marketing team to establish and implement local programmes in the UK and EU which reach our top priority key opinion formers and coordinate in depth marketing programmes with key policy makers across the EMEA region.
Policy marketing is a new and rapidly growing team within the EMEA Marketing team so we are looking for someone with experience of policy marketing, working with key opinion formers (such as thought leaders or NGOs) and a passion for EU policy. We need someone to hit the ground running and provide critical support for withn Marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support team with a 2018 marketing program to showcase to key opinion formers and policy thought leaders, the best artists and content creators that are boosting creative industries in the region and growing with the help of online platforms.
- Coordinate local programmes adding value, and reach with key policy makers across the region to show our commitment to safety on the platform
- Support and co-produce events in the region to celebrate the best of UK culture and talent.
- Support and implement creative engagement opportunities and events between the business and key partner orgs within KOF landscape. For example; NGOs, Arts and Cultural organisations, Charities such as Mental Health, Young entrepreneurial focussed orgs
- Provide training tools and roadshows for key opinion former collectives eg schools to show our commitment to the safety on the platform
The ideal candidate will be very well organised, an excellent project manager, self starter who can easily translate strategic thinking into develop executable plans. This role will work closely with EMEA policy and comms teams as well as the global marketing team.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in the policy marketing world
- Strong relationship building skills and powers of persuasion
- Creative events organiser
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for UK and EU political landscape
- Budget management experience
- Strong organisational, leadership, and proven quantitative & analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills