Our client is looking for a Copywriter to help add a creative spin to their gaming Pitch Deck Presentations! The strategy and outline will be provided and you just have to bring it to life! These pitches will be to win new audiences for the gaming industry. This role is on-site in Culver City with full-time hours from 9AM-6PM for a 2-week project, with the possibilty for extension!
Seeking a freelance creative to help us with our gaming pitches.
You should have experience in writing, building pitch decks (copy only, no design), and coming up with video and editorial concepts that align with brand initiatives. They have a very quick turnaround, so they are looking for someone who has experience in fast-moving environments. You will be covering all gaming RFPs, but will also need to help with other requests when time permits.
You should also have knowledge about the following for gaming specifically. Or have entertainment experience with an interest and knowledge of gaming would also be a great asset.
· AAA titles (ie COD, Battlefield, MEA, AC, etc)
· An understanding of the current & upcoming hardware (Switch, PS4, Xbox One, Scorpio, Console VR)
· An understanding of the advertising cycle for AAA titles
· Our advertising speaks to a mass lifestyle so they should NOT have an endemic background.
· Should play games ☺
· Familiarity of the multi-player landscape
· They should have a clear understanding of these terms: DLC, BETA, RPG, FPS, MMO