We're looking for someone who has a flair for pipeline development, knows a thing or two about working in shotgun, has a track record of developing time saving tools, and can tame Python, could it be you?
- Experience applying Shotgun knowledge on a Film, VFX, Animation, or Games Production
- ·2 Years of Pipeline Development (Pipeline ATD/TD/Developer)
- ·Experience developing Pipelines using Shotgun
- ·Exposure and familiarity with the Shotgun Python API
- ·Excellent interpersonal, communication, and client-facing skills
- ·Self-motivated and ability to self-manage
- Strong technical understanding of content pipelines & 3D DCC toolsets (3dsMax/Maya/Blender)
- Strong understanding of art terminology (UVs, Textures, Materials, Shaders, Meshes, Vertices, etc.)
- Previous experience with source control & bug tracking solutions (JIRA, DevTrack, TFS, Perforce)
- Have the ability to multitask, prioritize work and excel independently in a multi-discipline development environment.
- ·Experience with Asset Management and Review and Approval systems
- ·Exposure to multiple work flows (VFX/Animation/Episodic/Commercial/Games)
- ·Involvement in Industry Groups/Events (Siggraph, VES, etc.)
- Knowledge of build pipelines, build systems and automation workflow is a plus.
- Previous experience working on racing games is a plus.