We are looking for a Physics Engineer to join our team to help drive the next generation of gameplay systems and tools for our content creators. Example systems you will be improving are:
- Low level runtime Physics-based systems like vehicle simulation, character control, constraint systems.
- Physics-related tools for our content creators like shape export pipeline, asset validation and performance feedback.
- Navigation data generation and streaming.
- Design, implement and support new end-to-end content creation and runtime features built on top of our Physics and Navigation systems.
- Collaborate closely with content and engineering teams on feature design and implementation approaches.
- Maintain and extend existing Physics and Navigation systems.
- Implement test and test automation to validate existing or new gameplay systems.
- Work with producers to accurately estimate and schedule work.
- 2 years of professional C++ experience.
- Experience working on game engine systems.
- You are eager to learn and explore complex systems on your own
- Professional C# experience.
- Experience with the Havok middleware.
- Worked on a AAA title or commercial engine.
- Experience with low-level game physics systems.
- Experience with navigation systems like pathfinding, nav meshes and similar.