As a Photography Producer of the product photography studio, you will manage all stages of
photographic production, assisting the Studio Manager by contributing strategic leadership and
organizational skills in workflow management. You will help drive and track a wide variety of
product photography projects for this Top Tech Company's retail division and online store,
ensuring objectives are well defined and appropriately executed to achieve desired results. Your
role involves cross functional collaborative work with all functions of the studio team. In addition,
you will help ensure that stakeholders are kept up-to-date on all key deliverables.
The Retail Marketing team is a fast-growing group with a mission to educate, inform, and
encourage exploration of hardware products and services in the retail space. As part
of our nimble, ambitious team, you must demonstrate a collaborative working style, great
communication skills, and an ability to thrive in an environment of innovation where processes
are actively being created and refined.
● Apply excellent traffic management skills to drive photography projects through ideation,
development, and execution by coordinating the work of Photographers, Styling and Set,
Retouchers, and 3D Visualizers. Oversee the workflow of the studio team, while utilizing
effective communication, photographic production knowledge, project management, and
colleague capacity assessment.
● Collaborate with multiple teams to review briefs and milestones, craft overarching and project specific style guides, quote time for
tasks, assign resources, assess risks, and help projects meet business objectives,
deadlines and budget requirements.
● Provide clear communications to senior management regarding project status, issues,
● Collaborate with Stylist to ensure products are available and well maintained for all
● Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, asset management,
and implement or drive required changes to make sure studio is working at optimal
efficiency. Liaise with appropriate colleagues should problems arise.
● Lead regular reviews of photography deliverables, demonstrating keen aesthetic sense
and analytical ability to interpret concept and/or brand guidelines. Organize, manage,
and oversee the implementation of feedback post review.
● 3+ years of project and team management in a product photography production
● Proficient understanding of effective Print, Photo Studio, and Digital production,
processes, roles, and tools (software and equipment).
● Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills.
● Proven ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility and influence, and drive results
throughout a highly matrixed organization.
● Able to balance working in a creatively driven organization with an analytical and
disciplined approach to marketing.
● A love of efficiency, desire to produce a high quality deliverable, and an ability to execute
against multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven, and technical work
environment in often uncertain and ambiguous circumstances.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs