Pay: Up to $72/hr.
6 month contract on-site at client location.
As a Photography Producer for the product photography studio at this top tech company, you will manage all stages of photographic production, assisting the Studio Manager by contributing strategic leadership and organizational skills in workflow management. You will help drive and track a wide variety of product photography projects, ensuring objectives are well defined and appropriately executed to achieve desired results. Your role involves cross functional collaborative work with all functions of the studio team. In addition, you will help ensure that stakeholders are kept up-to-date on all key deliverables.
As part of our nimble, ambitious team, you must demonstrate a collaborative working style, great communication skills, and an ability to thrive in an environment of innovation where processes are actively being created and refined.
● Apply excellent traffic management skills to drive photography projects through ideation, development, and execution by coordinating the work of Photographers, Styling and Set, Retouchers, and 3D Visualizers. Oversee the workflow of the studio team, while utilizing effective communication, photographic production knowledge, project management, and colleague capacity assessment.
● Collaborate with Retail Design teams to review briefs and milestones, craft overarching and project specific style guides, quote time for tasks, assign resources, assess risks, and help projects meet business objectives, deadlines and budget requirements.
● Provide clear communications to senior management regarding project status, issues, and priorities.
● Collaborate with Stylist to ensure products are available and well maintained for all upcoming projects.
● Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, asset management, and implement or drive required changes to make sure studio is working at optimal efficiency. Liaise with appropriate colleagues should problems arise.
● Lead regular reviews of photography deliverables, demonstrating keen aesthetic sense and analytical ability to interpret concept and/or brand guidelines. Organize, manage, and oversee the implementation of feedback post review.
● 3+ years of project and team management in a product photography production capacity.
● Proficient understanding of effective Print, Photo Studio, and Digital production, processes, roles, and tools (software and equipment).
● Familiarity with existing Google products and product categories.
● Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills.
● Proven ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility and influence, and drive results throughout a highly matrixed organization.
● Able to balance working in a creatively driven organization with an analytical and disciplined approach to marketing.
● A love of efficiency, desire to produce a high quality deliverable, and an ability to execute against multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline driven, and technical work environment in often uncertain and ambiguous circumstances.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Pay: Up to $72/hr.