We are looking for a talented and experienced Photographer/Photo Producer to join our client’s team onsite in San Francisco. In this role, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of interaction, motion and visual designers committed to developing the next generation UI interfaces across multiple platforms.
A customer-centric view is paramount while providing simple, fun and innovatively enriching experiences for our client’s customers. You will be working in a fast-paced environment alongside their design and production teams to deliver imagery for desktop and mobile products.
You will be expected to provide photography direction to external agencies as well as internal support to create compelling, forward-thinking imagery that specifically improves user experience and create design cohesion. Providing their multi-disciplinary team with world-class visuals that communicate the heart and soul of their products will help our client continue in its role as the leader in the mobile financial services space.
• Support all aspects of pre + post-production needs for digital photography
• Create, maintain and organize calendars and schedules for production
• Assist with actualizing job budgets, collecting invoices and wrapping jobs
• Route approvals for creative direction, shoot locations, and retouching
• Liaising between photographer’s agents and internal stakeholders
• Meticulous attention to detail and awareness of project scope and delivery dates
• Photo research, editing