- This person sits on imaging team, shooting new product images to go live on the sight. Straight photographer, no outside reporting work.
- Need to shoot and have a Photoshop background to edit images based on instructions from a Wiki/SOP.
- Photoshop piece is important b/c it’s the most time consuming. Camera setup is basic. Photoshop piece takes a long time to teach, so it's imperative that someone comes in knowing this.
- Portfolio requirement: They should send a link to a site that they’ve worked on (product catalog site) or online portfolio.
- 1-2 years of experience. Don’t need tons of experience because the photography skills are basic and it can be repetitive.
- There is an opportunity for conversion.
Services to be Performed:
- Performs standardized and automated product photography under the supervision of a more senior photographer while following established style guides
- Executes basic lighting tests; assists photographer in construction and setup of photo bays and lighting.
- Switches between prep and shooting role; troubleshoots basic production challenges under the direction of senior staff
- Utilizes working knowledge of photography and lighting and may assist on standardized photography
- Acts as a device operator when volumes dictates
- Strong Adobe PhotoShop skills for color editing and running batches
- Some Photography Experience
Some familiarity with at least one of the following programs:
- Capture One