- Drive photography projects through to completion by collaborating with the Photography
Producer through ideation, development, and execution.
- Provide clear communications regarding project status, issues, and priorities. Identify
personal needs with regards to process and tools, to help the studio work at optimal
- Ability to embrace an iterative process, collaborating with other imaging personnel to
establish consistency across specific brand looks and standards.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a talented individual with the creativity, expertise, and instincts to
question and innovate current industry standards of product presentation. Working with
creative teams across the brand, you will help us elevate and
standardize the vision of product photography across the brand.
- Deliver quality and consistency across a range of product photography. Perform
assigned projects within the time and budget given, according to industry, company and
brief standards, review feedback.
- Oversee the Digital Technician to ensure that the photoset (i.e. cameras, lighting,
merchandise, materials, etc.) is fully prepared for shoots and is properly handled after
shoots are completed.
- 7+ years of experience working in a product photography studio or agency.
- Experience with creative commercial/editorial vs e-commerce commercial.
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an elevated sense for a variety of
photography techniques, lighting, color, and composition.
- Fluency with industry-standard equipment and practices.
- Ability to adapt to different types of products, from those with reflective surfaces to more
intricate products with minute details. Understanding and highlighting visual details that
make each product unique, keeping the user in mind.
- Familiarity with existing client products and product categories.
Nice to Haves/Not Required:
- Proficient understanding of effective Print, Photo Studio, and/or Digital production,
processes, roles, tools (digital and conventional) and workflow practices and trends.
- Proficient understanding of pre-media solutions and alternatives, namely, Capture One,
Adobe Creative Suite and Autodesk Maya
- Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility and influence, and drive results
throughout a highly matrixed organization.
- Able to balance working in a creatively driven organization with an analytical and
disciplined approach to marketing.
- A love of efficiency, desire to produce a high quality deliverable, and an ability to execute
against multiple projects in a fast-paced, dead-line-driven, and technical work
environment in often uncertain and ambiguous circumstances.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs