This role will be supporting the licensing apparel group and liaisoning with the category partners and production team. The main responsibilities will be -
- Line planned management, attend seasonal briefings.
- Sample acquisition and having them shot..
- Ability to work seamlessly across categories.
- Good project management skills and must be savvy with MS Excel, Project management workflow tools, Adobe Creative suite etc.
- Accountable for Category asset management.
- Works closely with external agencies and vendors, manage relationships and accountabilities.
The nature of the work is focused on creating product and brand demand, understanding external constituents and effectively presenting company or product information. Lead a team in one or more areas of marketing operations, including analysis (metrics, dashboard), process, systems or tools Lead team to execute marketing operations plan and roll out improvements in area of focus Communicate focus areas and plans for area of responsibility, based upon team feedback and marketing function requests Develop strategies within Content and Creative Management to influence and execute category programs across the Nike matrix to ensure excellence in brand management, asset management, and consumer presentation. Develop plans and work assignments against the forecasted project load Lead Marketing Ops category projects; Lead and communicate all the details, decision-making, and progress on key assigned high level programs. Accountable for Category asset management Works closely with external agencies and vendors, manage relationships and accountabilities
Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 5 or 6 years directly relevant work experience