A global apparel company is seeking a Photo Studio Manager to oversee the daily operations within the Product Page On-Figure (PPOF) studio for the brand's online presence by functioning as the hands-on manager in the delegation of all project workflow and progress within the studio.
SHOOT PRODUCTION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the production of weekly Online Product Page On-Figure (PPOF) + Video shoots
- Manage multiple shoots/projects while adhering to time + budget constraints
- Partner with Assistant Account Manager to assess shoot needs and schedule shoots accordingly
- Collaborate with Creative and Art Directors to source, negotiate + confirm talent for each photo shoot
- Coordinate logistics and the scheduling of photo shoots by negotiating rates and times with all participating vendors
- Organize style out + merchandise prep for all photo shoots and proactively identify and solve sample/shot list issues that arise on set.
- Source + recommend new creative artists (stylist, hair, makeup etc) and coordinate on-set training.
- Act as the main point person – establish clear lines of communication and troubleshoot any issues that arise on-set to ensure a smooth flow from behind the scenes to onset
- On set presence, keep shoot moving + on track to hit daily targeted shot counts.
• Responsible for managing overall photo shoot budget for Marketing + PPOF by generating estimates, managing PPOF budgets, negotiating rates, reconciling vendor invoices/contracts and analyzing actuals for future cost savings.
• Forecast costs + manage budget tracking + spending for In-House Photography
• Input Marketing Photo Shoot estimates into Finance Workbooks
• Process all invoices for PPOF, Marketing On-Figure + Special Laydown shoots.
• Troubleshoot all invoice + payment issues.
• Develop shared calendar to track all pertinent shoot information with business partners
• Develop system to track metrics for all PPOF + PP-Video shoots (shoot days per season, shot count etc) and analyze for potential cost savings or shooting efficiencies
• In partnership with Photo Art Director, create on-boarding tool for new talent (AD, HMU, Stylists, Assts etc)
• Participate in revamping finance workbooks to better track all shoot expenses + analyze actuals.