A fun and popular apparel retailer is seeking a Photo Retoucher. This person will partner with Photo Art Directors, Stylists and Graphic Web Designers, and will be responsible for retouching and compositing on-figure and lay down imagery.
The candidate must be experienced with the intricacies of high volume retouching production without sacrificing the overall image quality. Deadline management is critical, as this person will need to meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously and be flexible to the ever-changing environment.
• Focus on retouching and editing on-figure and flat-styled images in a high volume studio without sacrificing image quality.
• Verify color of products using physical samples and reference files.
• Evaluate imagery to ensure they meet imagery brand standards, including proper product color, skin tone color, contrast and shadows.
• Ensure visual consistency of images within projects and across the overall website.
• Quality control: check in files, mark up internal changes, review proofs
• Participate in reviewing other’s work for quality and accuracy as part of ongoing quality program.
• Partner with Asset Managers, Producers and Production Designers on workflow and file management with our internal systems.
• Effectively communicate with cross-functional partners when problem solving.
• Ability to understand, embrace and execute markup requests and the overall brand vision/goal.
• Thrive in our environment that is high-volume, fast-paced and feedback driven.