A popular beauty retailer is seeking a Photo Retoucher to work on site and social media assets. This person will partner with Photo Art Directors, Digital Designers, and Production Designers, and will be responsible for retouching product photography.
The candidate must be experienced with the intricacies of high volume retouching production without sacrificing the overall image quality. Deadline management is critical, as this person will need to meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously and be flexible to the ever-changing environment.
• Focus on retouching and editing product images in a high volume studio
• Verify color of products using physical samples and reference files.
• Evaluate imagery to ensure they meet imagery brand standards, including proper product color, contrast and shadows.
• Ensure visual consistency of images within projects and across the overall website.
• Quality control: check in files, mark up internal changes, review proofs
• Participate in reviewing others work for quality and accuracy as part of ongoing quality program.
• Partner with Asset Managers, Producers and Production Designers on workflow and file management with internal systems.
• Effectively communicate with cross-functional partners when problem solving.
• Ability to understand, embrace and execute markup requests and the overall brand vision/goal.
• Thrive in our environment that is high-volume, fast-paced and feedback driven.