You are someone with an editorial/lifestyle background in photo editing. Ideally in architecture/interior photography, or someone with experience with environmental portraits or editorial photography.
We are looking for a Photo Editor with extensive experience in editorial, advertising, travel or related industries. In this role you will be a quality check point for the hundreds of assets received each day, ensure adherence to internal guidelines, and flag sets that must be reshot.
- 5+ years as photo editor in editorial, advertising, or relevant industry
- Proven ability to quickly and accurately develop understanding of asset guidelines to ensure accuracy and quality of image deliveries.
- Solid knowledge of photography principles, fluent in photography and image making language (composition, tone, texture, etc.)
- Prior experience working with key stakeholders and collaborating with creative and production partners internally and externally.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge
- Self-motivated, proactive, strong ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, multitask, and work efficiently
- Flexible, good natured
- Familiarity with project tracking programs, workflows
- Love of photography, art and travel.