A super cool and exciting new opportunity has come available at one of Aquent's largest Fortune 500 online hospitality clients in Montreal, Quebec!
This position requires candidates who are service minded individuals. Candidates who want to make a genuine contribution, who are engaged in their work, pleasant to work with, and open to diversity. This is a fast-paced, ever changing environment, so the ability to be flexible and agile are a MUST.
In this position, you will be responsible for enhancing and editing hundreds of photos using Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Lightroom, and Bridge. You will read and follow guidelines and must have a creative eye.
APPLY TODAY if you meet the requirements below!
- Maintain production tracking information and personal queue of photo edits
- Edit images from a full shoot to a compelling photo story (i.e. hundreds of images to five selects)
- Determine overall quality of image deliveries
- Prepare edits for reviews with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with production partners internally and externally
- Shepherding files from intake through final delivery, and archiving imagery, releases, and contracts in Digital Asset Management system in accordance with brand guidelines
- Tracking progress of each shoot, updating team lead on regular basis
· Basic retouching (simple comps, paint-outs, matte work, etc.)
- 2+ years as photo editor in editorial, advertising, or relevant industry with ability to convey compelling stories with existing photography
- Knowledge of photography principles, fluent in photography and image making language (eg composition, tone, texture, etc)
- Able to discuss creative choices, collaborate with creative and production teams
- Basic ability to retouch, crop, color, composite, matte, etc.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge
- Self-motivating, proactive, strong ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, multitask, and work efficiently
- Flexible, good natured
- Familiarity with project tracking programs, workflows
- Love of photography, art, and travel
- Creative eye for photos
- Ability to follow and read guidelines