In this role you will be working full time supporting the Director of SMC (Small Medium Companies), Office Business Lead and Dynamics Business Lead – three key areas of the M&O business so you’ll need to have the ability to juggle multiple priorities and communicate confidently. To succeed you will need proactively set your own pace, and quickly understand our complex business.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Diary management for senior staff, responsible for keeping an overall view of the diary and ensuring provision of all briefing documents and supporting information to the Manager where necessary
- Provides high level administration support to the senior staff members, including:
- Scheduling and co-ordination of group meetings/off-sites, including logistics, catering etc.
- Preparation of meeting agendas and briefing packs where appropriate.
- Organising group travel itineraries and using online travel tools
- Delivering high quality and timely responses to incoming telephone calls, emails and correspondence.
- Assisting with preparation of presentations, reports and correspondence from draft.
- Ownership of internal processes, including MS Market – creating Purchase Orders, tracking invoices, ordering Hardware/Software/Procurement.
- Updating and monitoring Org Charts, team aliases, SharePoint.
- Responsible for assisting new starters.
- Remind Manager(s) of scheduled activities which require preparation including 1-1s performance reviews, internal and external meetings, presentations, etc. Chase team members for information to meet deadlines.
- All travel itineraries to be identified and arrangements made well in advance with all visa requirements, currency, hotels, transfers etc.
- Meet and greet visitors to MS, ensuring meeting participants are notified of visitor’s arrival.
- To provide administrative assistance to ad hoc Group projects, where appropriate.
- Assisting with ad hoc projects on behalf of Managers as and when required,
- Arrange conference calls/live meetings.
- To deal with meetings and emails with a high level of confidentiality
- Proactive self-starter, working on own initiative
- Extremely well organised, excellent planning and prioritising ability
- Ability to work under pressure, meet committed deadlines and ensure that others deliver what is expected on time ensuring excellent attention to detail
- Able to take effective action without having to know the total picture, but seeking the appropriate knowledge required and escalating as required
- Effective communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop and maintain key working relationships across team and company
- Experience of a large fast paced Corporate environment
- Knowledge at intermediate level of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent, including Mathematics and English