We have an amazing permanent opportunity in Houston TX with a client in rapid growth mode! They are seeking a NEW Marketing Automation Analyst that is self-motivated, data-driven and detail-oriented to join their Marketing Team. The Marketing Automation Analyst will be responsible for managing the technical aspects of key marketing systems used to distribute and report on leads and conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders across the company.
Still interested? Keep reading! You have 2-3 years under your belt and seeking an opportunity that you may continue sharpening your skills. In this role you will be apart of a high-performing team with high visibility. You aren't afraid to speak up and share your ideas with the team. Demand Generation is the heart of the marketing team. You aren't afraid of healthy, professional debates to reach the end goal of success of the company. If you want a chance to drive your career on the fast track of success, this role is for you!
• Establish and maintain scalable processes that will ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
• Create and maintain metric reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, efficiency and business impact.
• Work in partnership with other marketing stakeholders to develop processes to increase efficiency and capacity for success.
• Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
• Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database, automation tool and CRM.
• Evaluate new processes technologies and add-on applications to help optimize marketing functions and team performance.
• Strong analytical skills, including mastery of Microsoft Excel and Salesforce with experience in reporting and data analysis.
• Ability to learn quickly, manage multiple priorities and/or projects.
• Technically capable, exceptional communicator with a desire to improve processes and positively impact the organization.
• Ability to problem-solve and drive tactical execution under tight deadlines.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• BA/BS or equivalent work experience in Marketing Operations.
• Proficiency in marketing automation systems (like Pardot) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
• 2-3 years of experience working in a fast-paced marketing environment
We aren't just looking to match the required skills to your resume, we are human & aim to make the best overall fit. What motivates you? What culture & environment do you work well in? All of this is important.
Don't hesitate to apply today to discuss this role further!