A Consultancy client of ours who are based in central London in a fantastic and iconic building, are looking for a Graphic Designer to join their design team on a permanent basis, to deliver and work on a broad range of creative briefs.
This role will be working within a centralised design team, collaborating with the sales team to understand briefs, and work on projects from start to finish, brainstorming initial design ideas, presenting visuals to the team and liaising with printers on final artwork.
The chosen candidate will need to be a creative individual with strong print production knowledge, excellent communication and teamwork skills, as well as the ability work independently, whilst maintaining high quality standards.
You must have the confidence to be able to liaise with clients when dissecting and consulting on briefs, with the ability take on board feedback and implement changes.
- Fully proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Fully proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Powerpoint and Word)
- Bonus: Some exposure in Digital Design (webpages, microsites, eBooks, basic animation)
- Experience working with basic packaging design such as flip cases and presentation boxes
- Experience working with PowerPoint presentations, word documents, diagrams, Interactive PDF's, AO presentations/magnetic boards, brochures, basic infographics etc
- Mac based
If you are interested, please can you apply with:
- Diverse Portfolio
- Availability to start / Notice period
- Salary expectations
*Pls note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and provided with the full JD