This role provides good opportunity to work with a top creative team and have your creative ideas and designs used daily by millions of customers. As an Art director you will interact with the relevant business, development, project/program management groups and other designers and execute deliverables that are aligned with business objective and goals. This position requires expertise in building creative idea and design principals including typography, composition, scale, color theory, photography, visual merchandising and a deep understanding of how those principles work together. Knowledge on user experience, best web practices on cross platforms, business acumen will also greatly help this position to succeed.
- From developing creative concept to realizing the concept as deliverable final creative product including photography, web page layouts, colors and typography aligned with the company's branding for various seasonal campaigns and promotional events on desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Creating style guides aligned with the company's Style Guide or campaign specific creative concept and constantly improving them.
- Fulfilling multiple project requests while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines
Interface with business teams and implement creative solutions that translate business objectives and customers’ needs
- Continually evaluate and monitor to enhance the visual experience working with Sr. Art Director
- Support Sr. Art Director to understand and anticipate future business changes and challenges, and proactively develop and lead new creative strategy
- 5 years or plus experience in a design environment and minimum 2-3 year experiences in web design including knowledge and experience on mobile design
- BA/BS in Design or equivalent field
- Project management skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and other design software
- Online portfolio that show strong expertise in art direction and design principles with refined aesthetic and sense of style, impeccable design and type sensibility
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to communicate complex interactive creative concept clearly and persuasively
- Pro activeness personality: Willingness and desire to re-examine what you know
- Ability to multi-task in an agile environment
- Ability to quickly turn around create ideas and mock-ups for time sensitive circumstances
- Native level Japanese and Fluent in English
▼Required documents for applying
- English resume , online portfolio
7~10 million Yen (Depend on your skill and experience)
9:00 ~18:00 (1 hour lunch break)
Max 40 hours a month
- Annual holiday: 120 days
- Annual paid vacation: first year maximum 14 days * depends on the month of entry
- Personal paid vacation: annually Up to 5 days * depends on the month of entry
- Special paid vacation: Marriage, childbirth / childbirth of your spose
- Menstrual pain, prenatal birth, child care, etc.
- Social insurance (社会保険完備)
- Group (life) insurance (団体生命保険)
- Employment discount system (社員割引制度)
- Membership Benefits Program (会員制福利厚生プログラム )
- Employee Support Program (従業員支援プログラム)