+ Company Benefits & Annual Reviews
Start date is ASAP however 1-3month notice periods will be considered
--- THE CLIENT ---
Our client, who own a huge global presence, are looking for Permanent Senior and Lead Interaction Designers with experience across all digital channels including Web, Native Apps and In-store.
With great career progression paths available and annual reviews in place, permanent employees are encouraged to achieve personal/professional development goals via one of two preferred routes.
There will be occasional travel to other offices once / twice a month.
--- THE ROLE & PROJECT ---
An exciting time to join, this particular role offers an incredible opportunity to get involved with defining and rolling out the entire digital language across all digital touch points, from Web, Native Apps and in-store screens.
Working collaboratively, you will be focusing on this Intricate Design System to ensure that over 120 websites and 60+ Apps display a consistent look & feel, and level of interaction.
The following key challenges offer huge opportunity to explore and really champion this rollout. Challenges include (but are not limited to):
• Creating a simplified and standardised navigation system
• Creating a consistent level of interaction
• Creating a consistent visual look and feel
• Creating familiarity and a “family feel”
Using what’s already existing, you will start with the basics by identifying common ground between all channels and then taking this further by exploring intricate interaction between the user and products.
Working within a team of approx. 11-12 key members, you will be liaising closely UX Researchers, Developers and Visual Designers, as well as Stakeholders.
--- THE IDEAL CANDIDATE ---
• Taking a holistic approach, you must posses strong work ethic, with the ability to work and deliver in a fast pace environment.
• You must be someone who is fully committed to immersing yourself with 110% commitment and drive to really make a difference.
• With a strong personality and excellent communication skills, you must be able to take feedback well but also know when push back in appropriate manners and influence stakeholders.
• Ideally you will have come from a strong Product Design background with exposure to working with large agencies and heavy involvement in consumer facing products.
--- INTERESTED? ---
Further information and a full Job Descriptions will be provided for shortlisted candidates.
If you are interested in finding out more, please can you apply with a copy of your:
• UX / Interaction Design Portfolio with in-depth Case Studies
• Salary expectation
• Availability to start with any notice periods
**Please note that only shortlisted will be contacted**
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs