M client deeply believes that authentic and relevant content created with
exceptional care and craft can impact audiences in ways other advertising cannot.
Who is it for? If the audience isn’t clear at any stage of a job, we’re not doing our
My client is looking for a talented Production Manager to join the Primary
Production department within the company.
As key member of the Primary Production team at the agency you will be
responsible for the administration and production needs of the department. You
should have a love of order and process and thrive in a fast-paced creative
department. You should have had a good few years of being a production manager
behind you. Your prior experience should be in ideo production more so than
broadcast, with a big interest in online content creation.
Applicants should be calm, diligent and extremely conscientious with the ability to
juggle your own workload. A background knowledge in Paprika budgeting software is
a bonus. Strong organisational skills and a keen eye for detail are equally important.
Responsibilities will be many and varied so you should be flexible, show initiative and
have a willingness to get involved.
● Keeping the production calendars up to date with all aspects of the production
● Writing call sheets and risk assessments.
● Provide overall admin support to the department.
● Working closely with our in-house Producers, Post Production department and
Head of Production to maintain a high level of quality and precision on your
● Work on a variety of content from Internal Comms to fast turnaround creative
● Booking travel and accommodation for crew and talent.
● Reconciling expenses and petty cash and processing invoices.
● Be the main point of contact in the department for day-to- day running of
department practical needs.
● Arranging visas, location permits, carnets, etc.
● Experience building budgets up to or over £100k
● Strong background in multi-cam foreign shoots.
● Must be experienced in juggling multiple shoots and budgets.
● Knowledge of camera equipment preferable.
● Good relationship with suppliers from crew, kit companies, catering and
● Must be experienced in organising visas and carnets for foreign shoots.
● Strong background in working on large budgets necessary.
● Must be capable of writing extensive and thorough risk assessments.
● Manage and maintain department production resources for scheduling.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs