Head of Digital Design (Permanent)
A huge opportunity has become available for an experienced Senior Digital Innovator/Design Lead to join my Client in this time of transition! This Global FS Brand is looking for you to come on board and Lead the Innovation of their Digital prototypes and proof of concepts which will transform the Business! This is a chance for you to be a part of a long journey right from the start and be an influencer going forward which is why my Client is looking for somebody who does not shy away from a challenge.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will lead the search for innovative products that will transform the business and the customer experience.
- Take charge of the Digital Laboratory and support the delivery of the proof of concept projects.
- You will use the most current and emerging technologies today.
- Deliver presentations and webinars.
- Undertake technical and business assessment, recommending the best for the digital platform roadmap.
- Make it possible for the business units to identity and design the right mix of products and services offered by the likes of:
- PaaS services developed to deliver new digital solutions
- Identify and Develop new digital platform services that can help to accelerate the delivery, and drive consistency across the business unit digital projects.
To be successful in this opportunity, you will ideally possess the following:
- Have proven experience operating as a Senior Digital Innovator/Design Lead.
- Ideally a history working for a large enterprise, major consultancy or a cloud native integrator.
- Experience in the following:
- Data Management
- Data Processing
- Data Storage
- Data Visualisation
- Machine Learning, IoT
- Functional Programming
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Be a strong communicator and able to build relationships with a wide range of digital specialists, suppliers and business stakeholders.
- Work with the Stakeholders and Specialists to define the best approach to digital architecture and design to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Have a background in using Agile Delivery Methods, Cloud Platforms and Digital Services.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment and using collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Slack, etc.
If this sounds like you and you want to know more about this opportunity, then apply right away!