Head of Direct Acquisition
A new priority position has become available with one of my Clients who leading Financial Services business.
In this position, you will be responsible for the development, optimisation and ultimately the execution against the direct digital and off-line marketing plan. This includes full management of direct mail, TV, paid search, SEO, display, and social acquisition.
The role is a combination of strategic leadership, budgeting and management to targets, and execution. In this role, you will be required to lead the operational execution of the strategic plans, from start to finish, and be agile enough to react to risks and opportunities that present themselves.
To name a few of your Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the Direct Acquisition team of ten people as well as provide leadership for all direct acquisition functions for the business.
- Deliver the budgeted new accounts within the agreed marketing spend.
- Direct management of third parties that are integral to the delivery of the function will be required, including media agencies, digital agencies, prospect pool and data managers, printers etc.
- Work closely with the Head of Brand to drive creative development across the brands to ensure acquisition creative meets what is required to drive response in each of the channels and for each brand.
- Design and execute a testing programme to build insight across the direct channels, with a feedback loop into the strategy to develop continual optimisation of the strategies.
- Ensure all direct acquisition activity is compliant and meets the specific financial promotion requirements for a regulated product.
- Oversee the strategy, planning, and management of TV and direct mail across all brands.
My Client is ideally looking for you to have the following:
- Experience of building a direct acquisition strategy across a portfolio of brand.
- Experience working in acquisition for a financial service product.
- Experience of running digital acquisition channels including PPC and SEO.
- Strong experience managing agencies.
- Extensive experience in budget forecasting.
- Strong knowledge on the requirements to market for an FCA regulated product including targeting requirements and financial promotion adherence.
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more then please do apply.