This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in the educational services sector. They have multiple global offices in locations including the UK and US. Due to tremendous success they are looking for an exceptional Performance Marketing Manager who has proven experience in a similar role driving growth via a wide range of digital channels.
You will be joining a marketing team of 10 people and will work closely alongside key senior stakeholders to drive performance. If you are looking for a collaborative and supportive culture where hard work is rewarded then this is the place for you! Due to their continued success the career progression opportunities within this organisation are amazing!
The key focus of this role is to drive acquisition through a variety of digital channels with a focus on paid social media. As Performance Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Lead generation via online channels
- Devise and execute strategy for Google Adwords, Social Media and Display marketing
- Manage agency relationships to drive quality site traffic and increase conversions
- Establish Facebook as main source of lead generation
- Display Marketing activities, including retargeting
- Measuring performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Optimizely and Hubspot
- Work alongside UX/Design teams to optimise landing pages
- ROI reporting within marketing automation systems
To succeed in this position a demonstrable track record of success driving traffic through online channels using a variety of both paid and organic initiatives is vital. You must be highly proficient measuring and reporting on key metrics using a variety of analytical tools as detailed above.
For more information or to apply please contact Alex Cain-Reed | 02 8667 8888 | firstname.lastname@example.org