A Fortune 100 Athletic Apparel and Footwear Company located in Beaverton, OR is looking for a contract Performance Marketing Billing Specialist to join their North America Digital Brand team.
The Performance Marketing Billing Specialist is a detail-oriented, organized, positive team player who is responsible for tracking, requesting and processing purchase orders and invoices across the Performance Marketing function. They support Performance Marketing specialists and managers on the day-to-day costs and quality while remaining flexible and focused on delivering timely purchase orders.
• Processes invoices and requests POs
• Obsesses the PO spreadsheet and manages the timely deliverables of all invoices
• Uses best practices for vendor billing management
• Builds strong relationships with vendors accounts departments
• Partner with vendor support to resolve any issues related to vendors, open POs and invoices
• Enable Performance Marketing team to seamlessly run the day-to-day project schedules to ensure timely and budget-conscious delivery.
• Responsible for tracking and managing the project budgets
• Raises risks and opportunities to operations manager, as well as Performance Marketing team
• College degree or relevant work experience required
• Intermediate Excel skills
• Extreme attention to detail
• Ability to prepare clear and concise reports
• Experience working with vendor management and communicating across multiple cross functional teams
• Ability to manage a wide variety of activities and functions simultaneously
• Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment