Aquent's Fortune500 client in Woonscoket, RI is looking for a 6 month assignment (40/hrs, 5 days, onsite) with potential to extend beyond.
Ability to multitask several requests, quickly assemble data and generate impactful insights in a fast paced environment are necessary characteristics to succeed in this role.
Responsibilities for the L&P Consultant job include but are not limited to:
· Generate the L&P program financials to understand the effectiveness of L&P programs.
· Consolidate discrete source of data into the program financials and support L&P Budgeting/Forecasting.
· Generate regular financial report and conduct variance analyses.
· Write SQL queries to run complex analysis on large datasets to derive insights.
· Present findings to the leadership team and various other functional groups throughout retail.
· Analyze the key performance metrics by obtaining various types of data from SQL Database to spreadsheets.
· Conduct Adhoc Analytics and support for various functional groups throughout retail and all other duties as assigned.
· 3 to 5 years in an analytical role coupled with leadership capabilities
· Highly proficient use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power point
· Highly proficient use of SQL for extraction and manipulation of data
· Analytical mindset with detail orientation
· Ability to multi-task several concurrent requests
· Ability to quickly pull together data and generate impactful insights
· Ability to create and deliver presentations to management
· Ability to concisely explain complex analytical finding to non-analytic peers and internal customers.
· Solid understanding of retail and/or data driven marketing
Bachelor's degree in business, statistics, mathematics, computer science, quantitative economics or related field