People Development Co-ordinator
The People Development team aim to develop the most compelling learning experiences for our leaders, particular face to face events.
The department manage the development of all employees. This particular role will focus on development of senior leadership, providing the right learning at the right time.
The ‘Better Self project’ is an initiative being led by the CEO. The core focus of the content is to develop Senior leaders to become better at managing their people. The project itself will be developing more flexible ways of learning through digital/technology systems and more creative ways of learning.
- Setting up and managing the logistics of events and courses which will involve:
- Room booking
- catering organisation
- visitors booking
- Booking accommodation for trainers (if required)
- Printing relevant training documents prior to the course
- Welcoming participates and answering any questions
- Keeping up to date with each participant’s course life cycle.
- Ensuring participants have completed each necessary step to complete the full course
- Scheduling in meetings with Senior Leadership
- Ensuring Course Surveys are completed by participates
- Answering queries from attendees
- Other adhoc coordination/organisation for going projects
Essential skills, technologies and experience
- PA background, ideally working with senior leadership
- Event organisation and co-ordination
- Take ownership and develop their own way of working effectively
- Experience will dealing with senior stakeholders
- Attention to detail particularly with event details and dairy management
- Proactive and responsive – able to manage and resolve queries in a timely manner
- Comfortable with starting at 8am on days course starts
- Comfortable with learning new ways of working with technology
Desirable skills, technologies and experience
- Slido – not essential and can learn on the job
- Learning and Development background – not essential