Partnerships Manager (Leading Publisher)
A brand new opportunity has been created for a Partnerships Manager to join my Client in London who are a leading UK Publisher.
This leading employer are currently reaching over 20 million fans through their Social Media Channels and selling almost 5 million magazines a month!
You will come on board and develop new campaigns to reach the market and secure more subscriptions for the business. Not only will you have that flair for Marketing but also be a keen Relationship builder and Negotiator.
Duties and Responsibilities (to name a few):
- Secure new partner subscription deals, positioning the company as a key marketing partner
- Be at the forefront acquiring market intelligence around brands running customer acquisition and retention programmes
- Run the process from start to finish: pitching, commercials, contracts, pricing, customer journey and fulfilment
- Build relationships with Key Stakeholders
- Develop e-commerce channels for print subscriptions
- Develop fresh new routes for the consumer through B2B partnerships
- Work with the Heads of Sales & Marketing to understand required volumes and targeting the market etc
To be successful in this opportunity, you will ideally possess to following skills and experience:
- Be an Analytical Professional with a Commercial approach
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint ideally)
- Ideally experience working for a Publisher or Retail business
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more about the role and company, please do apply!