As a member of the Strategic Distribution Team, you will help to operationalise strategic partnerships for digital content. The team works with both internal and external partners to create and run successful partnership campaigns for music, movies, books, games, and apps available in EMEA.
- Responsible for operational processes essential to implementing successful partnership campaigns.
- Manage offer creation, delivery, and QA for promotions offered in conjunction with third parties and internal teams.
- Ensure correct Terms and Conditions are applied to the relevant promotions and work with internal teams to localise and follow correct legal sign off processes.
- Master the tools, systems, and reports for creation and tracking of campaigns.
- Maintain detailed spreadsheets and documentation to track campaigns created, and follow up on questions about promotion details with internal cross functional teams
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on the setup and tracking of promotions.
- Identify and communicate process and tool improvements to make promotion operations more efficient
- Identify bugs and tool functionality issues, report them to responsible engineering teams, and track engineering’s progress in fixing such issues
- Assist with creation of campaign data reporting for internal and external partners
- A couple of years experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working with Google Documents and Spreadsheets
- Strong attention to detail
Required experience and skills
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management and operations experience
- Demonstrated ability to own and manage projects from initiation to completion
- Comfortable working with individuals across multiple teams in a matrix organisation.
- Analytical; experienced in reviewing data and reports
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs