Our client, a Global eCommerce Giant, is looking for a Partnership Marketing Manager.
The Manager, partnership marketing is a critical member of the team that is responsible for driving traffic and sales to the site. Our Marketing department connects with consumers on an unprecedented scale. The Manager, partnership marketing, will work directly with many of the largest suppliers (and largest companies in the world) & will be responsible for developing comprehensive digital marketing plans in order to meet overall program goals. In addition, they will lead teams of 3rd party agencies & outside vendors in order to grow the capabilities of the marketing efforts. This individual will be critical to meeting our traffic, sales and ROI goals for this year. The team moves fast and believes that the best way to improve relationships with vendors is to work as a team and be a true partner. The person we choose for this position will be responsible for digital advertising solutions that will be viewed by millions of people every day. We think that's a pretty awesome opportunity. In this role, responsibilities and activities can include:
• Achieves marketing objectives for one or more key segments
• Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
• Develops annual plan(s) for one or more key segments
• Drives sales growth and changes in customer attitudes and behaviors for one or more key segments
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Manages project and initiative performance
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• Bachelor s degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 3 years of experience in marketing or related field OR 5 years of experience in marketing or related field. Master's degree would be a plus.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• 1 year proven experience managing cross-functional teams preferred.
• 1 year leading teams and/or supervisory experience.
• 2 years of experience in online marketing.
• 2 years of experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
• 3 years of experience in direct or indirect retail marketing, including product marketing and brand management.
Additional Job Details:
Ad agency strategy and/or large-account advertising sales experience particularly valuable.