Partner Support & Analysis
Assignment duration: ASAP circa 7 Months.
Pay: £17.12-20.73 ph plus perks
Channel Sales team within Marketing Solutions engages with third-party partners to set up and develop a scalable model for supporting small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in fully benefiting from the online advertising products. Our partners include large online marketing agencies, digital-savvy publishers / media groups and e-commerce players. They typically have large base of existing SMB customers, considerable sales force, product portfolio congruent with online advertising products and apply automated platform-based approach to Google AdWords campaign management.
* Support Partner Managers in preparing for quarterly performance reviews with partners
* Monitor and analyze partner performance to identify opportunities to grow and retain their customers
* Monitor and analyze market trends for specific verticals to provide actionable recommendations
* Engage in special projects e.g. to identify best practices or develop benchmarks for partner performance
* Provide analytical support for sales and marketing initiatives with partners
* Provide consultation and support in solving technical issues
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Proficiency in operating presentation and spreadsheet tools
* Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail
* Ability to independently identify solutions and get things done
* Fluency in written and spoken English
* Experience with Google AdWords will be a plus but is not required