My client is a Global Online Tech Brand that are looking for a Partner Success Coordinator for the hotel industry. It's a 6 month contract, paying up to £160/day limited/umbrella.
We are looking to grow our team with an eager Partner Success Associate. In this role, you will assure the quality and accuracy of content for hotel partners involved in our brand new and innovative initiative.
This dynamic role offers a great opportunity for driven people with a fine eye for detail to work on an exciting strategic initiative.
A Partner Success Associate, supports existing hotel partners as well as on-boards newly affiliated partners, manages the collection of property amenities, photos, room data and hotel data such as name and location, all within a due date. You will complete work to program standards, while working and communicating with sales teams (Market Managers), hoteliers, and colleagues from content, process and product teams.
This person will possess solid customer-service skills and be able to interact clearly and professionally with partners by email and telephone.
• Help build new hotel content and perform ongoing maintenance by collecting and confirming data about property amenities, on-site services, and contact information. This may be performed in English or local language and involves calling the hotel to gather information as well as using a checklist to ensure requisite data is gathered.
• Edit existing hotel content, including paragraphs, amenities, and photos; address change requests, clarifying details, when necessary, while adhering to style guidelines, defined processes, classifications, and image standards; call the hotel to gather information; and answer a checklist of questions about the property.
• Solidly understand different property types in the travel industry and the differing services and amenities featured. Make decisions and apply content appropriately following defined processes and classifications.
• Acquire photos through web scraping and contacting hotels; moderate and load photos; classify photos per criteria. Work efficiently towards monthly targets and team metrics (due dates); complete all work as defined for each process; focus on continuous improvement
• Train partners on tools and processes that will optimise their products on our sites
• Provide project support for other content tasks, as assigned.
Experience and Education Guidelines:
• Degree in Business, Hospitality/Hotel Management, Journalism, or Communications
• Experience in customer service oriented industry - Hotel-industry experience preferred
• Content experience at an e-commerce site or Online Travel Agency (OTA) is a plus
• Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in German and any other language is a plus
• Able to learn quickly and ask good questions
• Able to make independent decisions by applying definitions & criteria
• Excellent writing, spelling, and grammar skills in English, with strong attention to detail, speed, and accuracy.
• Knowledge of photo production, aesthetics and digital media a plus
• Excellent ability to work and learn independently, as well as collaborate with larger teams
• Excellent telephone manner
• Fluency with Internet and online search; ability to learn new software, tools, and technical processes quickly
• Excellent organizational, time-management, and quality-control abilities
• Open communication with colleagues to share standard practices and flexibility to adhere to process improvements
• Ability to resolve a high volume of work in a rapidly changing environment or work queue
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook required
• Experience working with SharePoint, Salesforce, and content management tools a plus